Sunday, September 11, 2016

Where has time gone

Time has been flying by in the Carlisle home. Hadley is already 7 months old. It saddens me to see her get so big and so mobile. I find myself waiting a little longer to put clothes on her so I can admire all of her rolls. She has started crawling and she stand up on her own so I know her rolls probably wont be there much longer. Her personality has been coming out a lot more too! She smiles all of the time and she has been exploring a lot. She likes to follow her mom everywhere she goes too. She is constantly climbing our legs and getting into everything. Although she keeps us on our toes she has been so fun and entertaining to watch.






We just love her so much and think she cant get any cuter!

I went back to work end of May. It has been so incredibly difficult, even though I am only working part-time. I struggle leaving Hadley, and Briar struggles me leaving him with Hadley. 

Briar is still working on finding a full-time job with Nike. He has met with many and has had a few interviews. Nike has been cutting back on employees and has not been hiring, so we are doing a lot of waiting. We pray everything will work out and we will know what steps we need to make. 



Hadley just loves her Daddy

This summer we haven't been able to travel too much with work. We were able to go to Priest Lake. It was so fun to get out of Oregon and spend time with family. We have also been able to go hiking with friends and explore this beautiful state a little bit more. We hope to keep exploring and see all that Oregon has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment