Saturday, March 12, 2016

Motherhood

Being a mom has been one of the hardest, yet most rewarding things I have ever done. I have only been a mom for a month, but already I can see the challenges and blessings that come from it. I am sleep deprived and can hardly take care of myself. The only time I can really clean the house or brush my teeth is when baby is taking one of her naps. Motherhood is hard, and anyone who says otherwise is crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! You cannot truly appreciate all that your mom did for you until you become a mom yourself. Thanks mom for all that you have done for me, you truly gave up so much for me. I never knew you could love someone so much without them even saying a word. My heart hurts when I think about Hadley growing up, she already has grown so much and it makes me so sad. So here are a few of her newborn pictures so I can remember how small she once was. 

Photo unload:








Photo credit goes to Callie Chason Photography. She did a fabulous job!

No comments:

Post a Comment