Wednesday, October 10, 2018

life changes

I know I say this a lot, but so much has changed for my little family we picked up our lives in Washington and made the move back to Oregon. I know, I should get the best wife award for allowing my husband to move me away from family to live in Oregon...again. It was so hard, but it was harder living away from Briar. For a few months, Hadley and I were living with my parents until we could close on a home, it was hard on all of us, but that brings me to my next point, which is buying a home! We bought a home from a family that is in the same ward as us at church so that is pretty cool. We love our home. There are a few things I am wanting to change and start working on, but it will have to wait until baby is a little older.

No comments:

Post a Comment