Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Marriage & School

Briar and I got married a year ago in the Columbia River, Washington Temple. Briar and I had known each other since we were little 7th graders. We would always pick on each other but secretly flirt. Lucky for us we always got to be by each other since his last name is Carlisle and mine was Casper. When we were Juniors in high school we officially became a couple. Our senior year I decided to break up with him and after graduation he came crawling back to me, haha jk, but we did get back together and eventually married. We are as happy as ever and I have loved waking up to him every morning. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world.









After going to one semester at Columbia Basin College, Briar decided to join me at Brigham Young University - Idaho, where he is still working on getting his bachelors in Business Financing and I am working on getting my bachelors in nursing. I just graduated in April 2013 with my associates in nursing. Here are some pictures of me at graduation.




These are pictures of my fellow nursing student, class of April 2013!


About 2 weeks ago I took the worst test of my life, the NCLEX, which is the national boards of nursing. I was freaking out and felt a lot of pressure to pass. The night of my test I got two hours of sleep then had to drive all the way to Yakima where my testing center was located. I Passed in 75 questions, which is the minimum amount, that scared me even more cause that could mean either I did really good or really bad. 2 days after waiting and freaking out a little bit more, I got my results and I.....PASSED!

Officially a registered nurse.


No comments:

Post a Comment